ANSI MH30.3 tested and approved, the StrongArm™ SVR303 is a low-profile, non-impact design with a rotating arm that seeks a trailer’s ICC bar via a patented, switchless technology.
Once engaged, it uses 35,000 lb (15,909 kg) of restraining force to secure the truck to the dock. Dual-acting hydraulic cylinders prevent lock-up and release problems.
The Intelligent Positioning System (IPS) constantly communicates the location of the restraint arm via a network that enables the integrated lights communication system to accurately display safety conditions at the loading dock.
INNOVATIVE DESIGN AND OPERATION
- A profile that is one of the lowest in the industry (8″ / 203 mm), significantly reducing the risk of impact damage
- Vertical restraining range from 8″ to 26″ (203 mm to 660 mm) above grade with minimum 4″ (102 mm) contact space required
- Horizontal restraining range up to 13″ (330 mm) from the face of the dock
- A high-visibility barrier-style restraint arm that uses passive engagement keep an ICC bar secured, resulting in less wear and tear and a lower lifetime cost of ownership
- An Intelligent Positioning System (IPS) that does not use mechanical switches and sensors to detect the ICC bar, resulting in more dependable performance
- PosiLock™ dual mechanical lock system that guards against accidental trailer separation and ensures safe, reliable performance during all stages of the engagement cycle
- Submersible: NEMA6 IPS sensor and double-acting hydraulic cylinders keep the unit operating safely and efficiently during wet or flooded conditions
- Restraint arm dislodges or breaks apart obstacles that prevent it from properly parking
INTELLIGENT TOUCH CONTROLS
- The Blue Genius™ Gold Series II Touch Control Panel features include an LCD menu screen, function buttons and a flat surface keypad with unique touch sensors
- Interior and exterior LED lights keep drivers and warehouse personnel advised of safety conditions
- Audible alarm built into the control panel alerts the dock attendant to potentially unsafe conditions, such as broken or missing ICC bars
- Audible touch buttons and keypad provide instant sound feedback to user input