Vehicle Restraint System
Vehicle Restraint System – StrongArm™ SVR303 — by Blue Giant
Restraint Characteristics and Features
- 35,000lb restraining strength and 100,000lb mounting force
- Low profile, non-impact design. Can restrain all types of ICC bars. Including those that are bent or damaged.
- Vertical restraining from 8″ to 26″ above grade.
- Horizontal restraining range of up to 12″ from the face of the dock with standard bumpers. (Horizontal extension plates available).
- May be manually released in event of power failure.
- If any obstruction (i.e. ice or snow) prevents the restraint arm from lowering, the arm will pound on the object five times to dissolve the blockage.
Intelligent Positioning System
- Switchless Intelligent Positioning System (IPS) detects a truck’s ICC bar without using mechanical switches.
- Provides integrated communication with the lights system. This ensures accurate reading and positioning at all times.
- Added reliability is assured by the absence of mechanical switches that are typically prone to maintenance and adjustment requirements.
- Corrosion-resistant: adapts well to rain and snow conditions
- Full positive motion
- Smaller oil tank – advantages for installation
Advanced Communication System
- Blue Genius™ Gold Series II controls a hydraulic vehicle restraint via “Engage” and “Release” touch buttons.
- On-board diagnostics and communications feature a user-friendly, multi-language LCD intelligent text display. Along with a touch keypad with supervisory override and security options.
- STOP button freezes restraint movement if an emergency arises.
- Includes LED interior red/yellow/green and exterior red/green traffic lights. Driver warning signs are also included. A programmable audible alarm is optional.
- NEMA4X/IP65 rated enclosure (wash-down and corrosion resistant). Exterior traffic lights are rated NEMA6/IP67 submersible.
Easy to Maintain and Built to Last
- 5 year structural warranty
- Zinc plating provides anti-rusting (corrosion) properties and improves product longevity
- Double acting, chrome-coated cylinders. Along with self-lubricating bushings, provide maximum protection from debris and ensure reliable performance.
- No mechanical switches to maintain or replace. Intelligent Positioning System cover is NEMA 6 / IP67 rated (submersible)
- UL/CSA/CE approved components
- The StrongArm™ SVR303 Vehicle Restraint System can be left engaged overnight, providing added security at the loading bay.
- The optional audible alarm will sound, and the security interlock will signal a breach if the restraint is manually disengaged while powered on.
- Optional tamper proof hardware is available
- Network capable – can be interlocked with a loading bay’s own security system to signal any tampering attempts.
TL85 & TL85A Hydraulic Vehicle Restraint – by Blue Giant
- Non-impact design
- Controlled by the Blue Genius™ Gold Series II
- Includes LED interior red/yellow/green and exterior red/green traffic lights and driver warning signs
- Restraining strength of 35,000 lbs and mounting force of 100,000 lbs
- Vertical restraining range of 12″ – 29″ above grade
- Horizontal restraining range of up to 12″ from the face of the dock with standard bumpers (horizontal extension plates available)
- Wall or ground mounted (must specify ground mount with order)
- Wand detects ICC bar
- Available with remote (TL85A) or self contained power pack (TL85)
- Only three (3) moving parts on this Vehicle Restraint
- Forty-five (45) degree actuated arm lock
- Vehicle Restraint System arm manufactured from 1.5″ solid steel
- Corrosion-resistant Nitride coating on piston rod. Cylinder is completely sealed against foreign contamination.
- Power available for single or three-phase operation with all voltages (must specify at time of order)
- In the rare event of a truck without a proper ICC bar, the ICC sensing system alerts dock attendant and driver of unsafe condition