VERTICAL STORING DOCK LEVELER
Companies lose an average of one ton of refrigerated air per dock door per year when they use pit levelers instead of vertical dock levelers. The Blue Giant VL dock leveler helps preserve internal temperatures, lowering cooling costs and preventing product spoilage. When not in use, the VL dock leveler is parked in the upright position, allowing the overhead door to close completely and prevent unauthorized access to the building.
Available in rated capacities of 30,000 to 60,000lbs (13,636 to 27,215kgs)
A minimum of six heavy-duty U-beam channels are welded to the underside of the deck at dynamic impact points, preventing “dishing” and extending the life of the dock leveler by up to 50% compared to competitor models.
- IntelliTilt™ technology uses a precision-based inclinometer to ensure safe and accurate dock positioning
- SmartFloat™ allows the deck to seamlessly match trailer movement during loading and unloading
- The unique EasyClean™ deck hinge configuration has no dirt entrapment points
- SoftPark™ protective cushioning shields the deck cylinder, preserving equipment integrity.
- Controlled by the Blue Genius™ Gold Series I Touch Control Panel
- Platform flexes up to 4″ (102mm) under load, maintaining full-width contact between the lip and the truck bed
- Inverted deck cylinder self-bleeds continually, reducing internal corrosion and increasing velocity fuse efficiency
- Hydraulic velocity fuse limits free-fall of a loaded platform
- 1HP motor is equipped with overload protection
- Continuous one-piece headboard system intensifies the strength of the deck’s front structure
- Single lip hinge pin enables a stronger distributed load
- 3″ (76mm) run-off guards keep forklifts properly positioned
DRIVE-THROUGH APPLICATION VIDEO
Beaton Industrial provides Vertical Loading Dock Leveler sales nationwide and on-site service throughout New York state. Our loading dock equipment representatives and service technicians travel to Utica, Syracuse, Binghamton, Albany, Watertown, Poughkeepsie, Ithaca, Potsdam, and Plattsburgh NY on a daily basis. If you would like to speak with a loading dock representative, please contact us. 800-724-4052