HYDRAULIC VEHICLE RESTRAINT
Blue Giant hydraulic vehicle restraints have an industry-wide reputation for innovative design, powerful performance, and low cost of ownership. Each restraint in the world-renowned StrongArm™ line includes:
- The Blue Genius™ Gold Series II: features include an LCD menu screen, function buttons and a flat-surface keypad with unique touch sensors
- Proven safety features: unique locking systems, anti-obstacle technology, and lock-up prevention
- LED lights communication system: interior and exterior LED lights to keep drivers and warehouse personnel advised of safety conditions
- Unbeatable quality: 1HP TENV power pack and zinc plating to prevent rusting or corrosion
The StrongArm™ SVR303 delivers advanced functionality and security to loading dock operations. A high-visibility barrier-style restraint arm that uses passive engagement keep an ICC bar secured, resulting in less wear and tear and a lower lifetime cost of ownership.
- Patented IPS sensor for accurate ICC bar detection
- Submersible: can operate during wet or flooded conditions
- PosiLock™ dual mechanical lock system for solid hold
The StrongArm™ RVR303 has a strategic recessed hook design that combines high levels of safety and performance integrity.
- VersaLock™ securing technology allows the hook to lock securely at multiple positions
- Vertical hooking range of 8” to 30” (203 to 762mm) above grade
- The two-point contact of the hook design ensures correct engagement during loading and unloading
The restraining technology of the StrongArm™ TL85 centers around a non-impact “swing-up” arm design to confine a vehicle’s rear impact guard or ICC bar. Passive engagement style reduces wear and tear and substantially lowers the lifetime cost of ownership.
- VersaLock™ securing technology allows the restraint arm to lock at any angle between 45 and 90 degrees
- Available with a remote or self-contained powerpack to suit site conditions
- Compatible with air-ride suspension systems