HYDRAULIC DOCK LEVELER
An impressive combination of usability and longevity, Blue Giant Hydraulic Dock Levelers are high-performance systems that operate at the touch of a button. Strategically welded enhanced J-beams provide an exceptional level of structural sturdiness, improving product lifetime.
Hydraulic deck and lip cylinders increase operating efficiency and reduce maintenance requirements, resulting in a significantly lower total cost of ownership compared to mechanical units. Optional independent lip control is available for all models, decreasing both cycle time and energy use (Blue Genius™ Touch Control Panel required).
Superior craftsmanship, ease of operation, and a robust suite of advanced safety features make the Blue Giant Hydraulic Dock Leveler an ideal choice for increased productivity at the loading dock.
Eight (8) enhanced J-beam channels are welded to the underside of the deck at dynamic impact points to prevent distortion and extend the lifetime of the dock leveler.
- Platform flexes up to 4″ (102mm) under load, maintaining full-width contact between the lip and the truck bed
- Inverted deck cylinder self-bleeds continually, reducing internal corrosion and increasing velocity fuse efficiency
- Continuous one-piece headboard system intensifies the strength of the deck’s front structure
- High tensile J-beams allow the deck to flex side to side while maintaining back to front rigidity without distorting
- Fixed rear hinge with 4″ (101mm) lateral ramp flex to compensate for non-level trailer bed.
- Working range of 12″ (305mm) above and 12″ (305mm) below dock level.
- Structural deck support includes minimum six each high-tensile solid steel U-beam members
- High tensile steel deck & lip
- 16″ (406mm) long lip, (lip is tapered on 7′ wide models)
- The single push button control station (model SP1) raises an independent hydraulic dock leveler via a constant pressure “I” (UP) button.
- Control station is NEMA4X/IP65 rated, 3-1/4″ W x 6-1/2H x 5-1/8″D (83 x 165 x 130mm) in size.
- Beveled lip
- Self-contained TENV 1 HP power pack mounted under deck (specify voltage)
- (2) DB411 laminated bumpers, dual flange (4.5″ x 14″ 10″) standard for 6′ and 6’6″ wide
- (2) DB411WB laminated bumpers, single flange (4.5″ x 11.25″ x 10″) standard for 7′ wide
- V-grooved maintenance strut
- Full operating range toe guards painted safety yellow
- Hydraulic (velocity fuse) fall-safe
- Inverted hydraulic loading dock leveler deck cylinder, self purges air