G-Force – Intelligent Lifting Devices
Gorbel’s G-Force®, Easy Arm®, and G-Jib™ devices are part of an exciting new family of material handling equipment known as Intelligent Assist Devices (IAD’s). They use exclusive patented technology and an industrial processor controlled servo drive system to deliver unmatched lifting precision and speed. Their fusion of advanced technology and basic human guidance maximizes productivity while minimizing the risk of injury to the operator.
Would you like to test drive a G-Force unit? Beaton Industrial can bring the G-Force to your company for a complimentary presentation or arrange a presentation for your staff here at Beaton Headquarters in Utica, New York. Contact us today to schedule your G-Force test drive.
Gorbel G-Force with specialized end-effector for convertible car tops.
Infinite Speed Control
- Gorbel’s Intelligent Lifting Devices move with the operator. They move as fast or as slow as the operator chooses to move. They are ideal for applications that require high speed at some points in the cycle and slow, precise movements at other points.
- With G-Force® speeds reaching 200 feet per minute (61 mpm) and Easy Arm® speeds reaching 180 fpm (55 mpm), these devices travel up to 4 times faster than traditional high-end lifting devices currently on the market, making them the fastest, most precise lifting devices on the planet. Watch a Video showing the G-Force speed vs. a traditional chain hoist.
- Intelligent Lifting Devices deliver unparalleled precision with speeds of less than 1 fpm (0.3 mpm). This gives the operator the control necessary to finesse expensive or fragile parts.
The Safe Alternative
- Operators want to use our G-Force® technology because it’s easy to learn and easy to use. Intelligent Lifting Devices are safer than manual lifting and dramatically reduce worker injury cost.
- This prevents the G-Force®, Easy Arm®, and G-Jib™ units from moving or recoiling when there is a sudden change in load, reducing the risk of potentially serious injury. Watch a Video showing anti-recoil protection.
- The units will not lift if the load exceeds their rated capacity. Watch a Video demonstrating Capacity Overload feature.
Power Loss Protection
- A fail safe load braking system locks the unit in place in the event of a power loss. Video – Power Loss Protection.
Operator Present Function
- The handle grip of the G-Force uses a built-in photo sensor that doesn’t allow the unit to move unless the operator initiates the movement. Video – Handle Overview
Float Mode Option
- The G-Force® unit offers Gorbel’s versatile Float Mode. With a mere 1/2 lb. of force on the load itself, operators can precisely orient loads throughout the full stroke range by manipulating the load with their hands. Watch a Video of the Float Mode in action.
The Smart Investment
- G-Force® technology makes your work force more productive by increasing their efficiency and enabling them to perform complex tasks. The G-Force®, Easy Arm®, and G-Jib™ units are more cost effective than completely robotic solutions and they don’t require the costly custom programming that robots need to perform even the simplest tasks.
The Perfect Solution
- Gorbel’s Intelligent Lifting Devices give you the best of both worlds:
- The responsiveness and flexibility of a human operator plus the power of a machine. And, they incorporate a range of speeds, making them perfect for quick, repetitive motions and slow, precise placements.
Would you like to test drive a G-Force unit? Beaton Industrial can bring the G-Force to your company for a complimentary presentation or arrange a presentation for your staff here at Beaton Headquarters. Contact us today to schedule your G-Force test drive.Some of the information presented on this webpage was taken from the Gorbel Intelligent Lifting Devices G-Force®, Easy Arm™ and G-Jib Brochure – Copyright 2010 by Gorbel